Sketches

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Gallardo

Singapore is a strange city: in Chinatown you can find (relative) poverty, and only 3 metrostops away you find yourself on a parking lot in front of a shopping mall featuring 8 Lamborghini's. Yes. Eight!
Among minor stuff like BMW 7 series, Mercedes S-class and Maserati quattraporte.
I drew this white Gallardo while my collegues were patiently waiting for me; I had no choice but to paint it at home. Getekend: één van de acht (!) Lamborghini Gallardo's op een parkeerplaats ergens in Singapore.

6 comments:

schilderijenfoto said...

toe maar, even een Lamborgini zo raak neerzetten. Goed oog heb je. En een goeie hand.

Rene Fijten said...

Zo'n beauty kon ik niet laten staan zonder het te proberen te tekenen.

Balaji Venugopal said...

I like the sense of movement and speed in this sketch.

Rene Fijten said...

Actually, the car stood still on the parking lot while I drew it, I added the "speed" strokes because it fitted with the sharp lines of the car.

LuTi said...

as Balaji said...

Rene Fijten said...

Thanks for visiting Ludek.