Sketches

Thursday 5 November 2015

Autumn in Goslar

This afternoon in Goslar, (the Hartz, Germany). I was there for a business meeting at Chemetall, a factory in Langelsheim. The meeting closed early, so I took the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful autumn weather and walk around the beautiful old city center. It was at least 17 degrees, and the brown leaves are still on the branches.
And I could not resist to make a drawing of three of the beautiful old houses, one of them the old Brauhaus.

2 comments:

rob carey said...

It's been since the summer that I have spent any time surfing the blogworld and decided to check out your blog- so many great drawings and I especially enjoyed seeing this one. Lovely work. And congratulations on the book as well! Wonderful news.

Rene Fijten said...

Thanks Rob. Yes I noticed you were not really present on the net with your own drawings as well. I can imagine, it's quite time consuming.