Monday, 20 July 2009


Last thursday, at the Cruise-in old timer meeting in Kerkrade-Heerlen, there was this terrific shiny mean looking blue car, a Mercury eight 1950, converted into a "leadsled". Afgelopen donderdag, by de Cruise-in meeting in Kerkrade-Heerlen, zag ik dit blauwe gemeen kijkend monster. Prachtig. Volgens ingewijden een Mercury eight, 1950, verbouwd tot "leadsled" (toepasselijk).


Beá Meira said...

Perfect this drawing, looks like clipart!

Rene Fijten said...

Thanks Bea, it was an experiment with a black paint brush, it worked out better than I expected.

jesus said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.