Sketches

Sunday 17 March 2013

Brief visit to London


I made a short visit to London, to visit my daughter, the Sir John Soane museum and the Egyptian part of British museum.
I flew yesterday morning as early as 7 a.m., and returned to Maastricht his morning at 9.30 a.m.

Above a sketch I made in a café Costa, near Spitalfields.
Here an impression of the fish and chips luch, that we took at a local pub near the British museum. The F&C were not that good, not warm enough, and quite expensive. But it filled well.

5 comments:

LuTi said...

For youth, in these modern times it is almost unthinkable not to use the mobile devices during the food / drink time... striking illustration !

Rene Fijten said...

Well for me it is almost unthinkable not to use my mobile pens and paper during coffeebreaks to illustrate the youth with their mobile phones....

LuTi said...

:)

Unknown said...

I thank you for sharing your travel with this sketch.

Rene Fijten said...

Thank you Gina for sharing your comment!