Sketches

Sunday 18 February 2018

Michael Lukyniuk, Jorge Royan

The comic "No right turn" is proceeding steadily. Again a few new panels, the first of chapter 8. As you may remember Desirée and Bob climbed the crane to check out the area, looking for Boris and the samurai girl. The first drawing is made by me, unfortunately a sketchers did not have enough time to make hers, so I jumped in.
The second is an adapted one by e late Jorge Royan. I added the silhouette of Boris into an existing drawing.
And the last drawing is by my good blog friend Michael Lukyniuk, from Ottawa, Canada, and his lovely drawing of the boat being lifted out of the harbour.

2 comments:

Michael Lukyniuk said...

Wow. This was a nice surprise. The panels work very well and the styles of drawing are varied and interesting. (My initial reaction was that the bottom of my boat was too dark and that my drawing should have been more realistic to fit in with the rest. But then I guess that the objective of a collective project is variety.) Altogether it looks pretty impressive.
On a small note, my surname is misspelt in the header. Admittedly its a though name to write!
Congratulations on steering this project forward.

Rene Fijten said...

Ooops I am sorry, I'll correct it right away.
It's a pleasure to have you on board with the comic!!