Sketches

Monday 27 February 2012

The art of Urban Sketching

A few days ago I received my copy of the book: the art of Urban sketching. Some of the sketches I made in New York a few years ago are featured in this book, which makes me very proud (page 75). I mean, the book is loaded with so many beautiful sketches and drawings, 350 pages of them, all made by these artists all over the world; I feel very honoured to be counted among them.
The book is an initiative of Gabi Campinero, is linked to the Urban Sketchers site, and is available at Amazon for about $17, Click here to go to Amazon.
Het boek "the art of Urban sketching" in de brievenbus: ik ben er apetrots op dat enkele van mijn New York schetsen daar ook in staan, tussen al die andere fantastische schetsen en tekeningen.

3 comments:

Beá Meira said...

Congratulations!!!!! Look like very beautiful and interesting!

nico jamin said...

Het is inderdaad een hele eer dat jouw tekeningen in dit boek zijn opgenomen! Maar kwaliteit verloochent zich niet.

Rene Fijten said...

Thanks Bea, it was an honour to be among these fantatsic artists.
Nico, het voelt ook als een eer. bedankt voor je bezoekje.