Sketches

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Tibbets

Hiroshima by refarch
Sometimes I make music, I made this a few years ago. I composed the piece and played all the instruments myself, using a keyboard, electronic synthesizers (VSTI), drum sequencers, looped samples and sofware programs like Music Maker and Acid. For the background voice I used vocoder software (turns written text into voice; I can't sing). The narrative is a real sample of the voice of the pilot Paul Tibbets, who flew Enola Gay.
Soms maak ik muziek, dit stuk heb ik helemaal zelf gecomponeerd en ingespeeld, m.b.v. keyboard, mijn laptop en synthesizer software.

2 comments:

201169 said...

WOW!!! Je ne sais pas si tu es déjà allé a hioshima, mais moi si, et ce fut extrêmement chargé en émotion.
je n'ai pas pu terminer la visite du mémorial.
je pleurais trop!

tres joli morceau!

Rene Fijten said...

Merci de ton visite! Malheureusement je n'ai pas eu l’opportunité, c'est une souhaite depuis longtemps. Au moment les voyages en Japon sont trop cher. Mais une jour, je suis sure....