Saturday, 9 June 2012

Eindhoven rain

I had to spend a day in our Tebodin office in Eindhoven.
We could not get outside during luchtime.
So I decided to draw the view from the 3rd floor of the office, the backside of some houses across the street.

All it ever does is rain.


Balaji said...

Very nice!
We could do with some of that rain here. :)

Geert-Jan Bol said...

Wat heb je die regen goed kunnen weergeven!

Rene Fijten said...

Thanks Balaji. Rain and wealth are poorly distributed over the world.
Geert-Jan, het was een gok die goed uitpakte.

art is jok(k)e(n) said...

my previous comment was "censured" by Blogger :(

Well I was sure I mention here already once, that the rain is beautifully executed!! You captured it very well!

Rene Fijten said...

Ludek, we have too much rain lately, I don't want to capture too much of it!

201169 said...

nice! how do you make the rain? tipex pen?

Rene Fijten said...

Some time ago I bought a bottle of W&N white ink, but back then it didn't do what I expected. I found the bottle again and thought maybe I can improve an otherwise unintersesting drawing. It worked OK.